We will have 11 Monthly Training and Assessment sessions throughout the year. There will be one each month, with the exception of January. At each event, members will get combine training as well as work with their position coach on fundamentals. This 2-hour program is exclusively designed for KB360° members and includes:
See below for membership details.
• Assessments – Our expert coaches will assess strengths and weaknesses, provide you with an in-depth written analysis of ability and recommend appropriate positions. All results will be posted each month on your profile page.
• Combine Training – Our expert coaches will teach proper techniques for combine tests such as 40-yard dash, vertical jump and shuttle run.
• Fundamental Drills – KB3 position coaches will work on position specific drills.
• Video Assessment – All training will be filmed and uploaded to your profile page.
• Schedule – One Sunday each month for 2 hours
o September 25th
o October 2nd
o November 6th
o December 4th
February 5th , February 12th
o March 5th
o April 2nd (2:00 – 5:00)
o May 7th (2:00 – 4:00)
o June 4th
o July 9th
o August 6th
• Location Details – Westbury Christian School Athletic Complex — Click HERE for map
• Costs –
o Members – FREE (MEMBER REGISTRATION BELOW)
o Non-Members – $95
• Register – Member & Non-Members must register for each event HERE
Please call our office at 832-831-1536 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
MONTHLY TRAINING & ASSESSMENTS
1 HOUR – COMBINE TRAINING WITH KB3 SPEED & STRENGTH
1 HOUR – FUNDAMENTAL DRILLS WITH POSITION COACH
1 HOUR – GROUP COMPETITION
Coach Blackmon has helped me correct and perfect my form, learn how to read defenses, and perform at a higher…read more→
Our son has attended Coach Blackmon's camps since the age of 5 and we have seen constant improvement year after…read more→
Big surprises usually come in small packages. Derek is a small QB and always gets taken for granted by opponents.…read more→
Coach Blackmon establishes fundamentals and makes sure as a QB you are fundamentally sound allowing you to always be able…read more→
Coach Blackmon is not only good at teaching the basic skills of being a quarterback, but he also teaches how…read more→