3 Day Position Camp
Over a 3 day period, each camper will work with our elite team of coaches on the fundamentals on the field, as well as chalk talk and film sessions with. Regardless of age or talent level, each athlete will be given an opportunity to work on individual skills and compete with other athletes at their position. Everyone will learn the how the little things make a big difference in a brand new segment of our camp. We look forward to seeing you this summer!
Please call our office at 832-831-1536 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
More Registration info will be coming soon.
Age-Levels (fall 2015)
- Youth Camp (2nd graders – 5th graders)
- Middle School Camp (6th graders – 8th graders)
- High School Camp
Camp Dates & Times
- Camp 1: June 8-10 | Camp 2: June 22-24
- 9am – 12pm | Youth Camp
- 5pm – 9pm | Middle School & High School Camps
- NFL coaches and players coaching
- Dinner provided (MS/HS CAMP)
- Sibling Discounts available. Call our office for more info.
How soon should my athlete arrive at camp?
Will I receive confirmation of my payment and registration?
Does my child need a waiver to participate?
YES, your athlete cannot participate in any drills without a waiver signed by a parent or guardian. Waivers will be available at each camp or you can download it by clicking this link.