KB3 QB CLUB
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!! Pay one low monthly fee and get together every Wednesday with the KB3 Staff for this unique learning opportunity. Focus will be on throwing motion, drop mechanics, pocket awareness and defensive recognition. Our low player to coach ratio will be able to accommodate youth, middle & high school age athletes.
Please see details below on how to join the KB3 QB CLUB. For more details on this program contact Program Director Keith Blackmon HERE or call our office at 832-831-1536.
- Every Wednesday // 5:30 – 7:00
- St, Francis Episcopal Day School – South Campus – MAP
- $95 per month
TO BECOME A MEMBER
- FILL OUT QB CLUB APPLICATION
- WITHIN 24 HOURS RECEIVE CC AUTHORIZATION FORM & DETAILS ON HOW TO REGISTER EACH WEEK
- PAYMENT WILL BE DEDUCTED ON THE SAME DAY EACH MONTH
WE WILL STOP REGISTRATION ONCE 50 QB’S HAVE REGISTERED, THEN REOPEN AS SPOTS BECOME AVAILABLE.
- KB3 QB CLUB WEEKLY TRAINING
St. Francis Episcopal School- South Campus
2300 S Piney Point Rd, Houston, TX 77063
EACH TRAINING EVENT WILL BE CENTERED AROUND 4 CORE PRINCIPLES:
- We will warm up using Keith Blackmon’s “Money Position”. He has been teaching this for over a decade to help QB’s throw the ball properly.
- You cannot play QB at a high level without knowing how to take a drop. This can help separate the men from the boys.
- Moving around the pocket is essential to taking any QB’s game to the next level. Keith teaches 3 basic fundamentals: Reset, Set up and Roll Out,
FRONTS & COVERAGES
- Understanding fronts and coverages perhaps the most important aspect of playing QB. Coach Blackmon has taught thousands of kids over the last 15 years simple steps to Identify, then beat defenses.
I love this program! It will make me a better qb!